Meet our latest aircraft in action!
April Gafford our founder and CEO and JATO Cirrus flight instructor Roy Richardson are on their way back to the Cirrus factory in Duluth MN. This flight is with the new owner of a brand new stunning 2016 SR22T G5.
This is one amazing aircraft! Cirrus has continued to enhance their products and this aircraft really shows that.
Some of the cool features of N831DW are:
- Flight plans loaded directly into the aircraft from iPhones, iPads through the myGarmin or Foreflight Apps
- Key Fob to remotely unlock and lock the doors
- Baggage and step lights
- Electronic standby instruments
- iPhone Bluetooth pairing to audio panel for headset music or phone calls
- Satellite phone
- Angle of attack indicator
It also has all of the great G5 features like: G1000/WAAS, FIKI, WX, ADS-B, Air-conditioning, Relative Traffic, ESP/USP, US Charts, Oxygen, GFC-700.
Photos from the flight
N831DW will be back in San Carlos and ready for rental soon!